GST Inventory Software | GST Tax Invoice | Vouchers
- Click on Yellow field next to “customer” label and select customer. It will automatically select same as “Ship To” address which you can change.
- Select Date, serial number will be generated automatically. The series number will be taken from the settings provided in “Company Info” form.
- You can use TAB or ENTER key to move forward in fields and SHIFT+TAB to move backward. You can type desired search characters to filter. You can always use mouse freely.
- IGST, SGST, CGST and Cess will be taken based on STATE and HSN codes. You cannot change them.
- Closing Balances are displayed on right side to enable proper billing and help control negative balance.
- Last Purchase Price and Last Sale Price are also displayed (LPP / LSP)
Use Sales Invoice (SI) to prepare TAX INVOICE for local as well as interstate sales.
The amount of taxes will get reflected in GSTR1 returns data.
How to MODIFY a voucher:
- Use Voucher List option and select the voucher from the List. On the list page you can modify serial number, date and other static fields.
- Click View Voucher.
- During view, “Save”, “Delete Voucher” and “Delete Product” will be disabled.
- Click “F3” to activate these buttons.
- You can now modify voucher.